Thursday, January 6, 2011

Last Pictures for 2010

Gingerbread 5K Run 
December 4th

My 40th Birthday Surprise Party!!
 Me and Cammie
My long time friend from our days in Spokane, WA.
 Anne Marie and Me
One of my new home school friends. Our kids also have a lot of fun together.
 Dave and Sandi
Dave works with Doug, they live down the street from us and they've become our good friends.

Unfortunately, someone didn't do a very good job with taking pictures so these were pretty much all I had even though I had a lot of other good friends that were there.

Oh wait...actually there was this really good picture taken of Doug with his friends. Well, at least I have a really good picture of the boys! Maybe for his 40th I'll make sure I get a picture of me and the girls.

Decorating the Christmas Tree!
 
 

Christmas Eve at the Jones' House
 Jeremy, Jennifer, Jeremy's parents (Sue and Kenny) and baby Jacob
 Ethan, Jacob, Alex and Audrey
 Jen and Me
 Our house when we got home that night.

Christmas Morning
 
 
 
 You think she got enough dolls for Christmas? And what about that doll house?

 Star Wars and legos were the main theme for the boys' gifts!

We had so much fun on Christmas that we didn't get around to sledding until the next day.
 




 Keeley (our next door neighbor) and Audrey
 
Tuckered out after a big day of sledding!

No comments:

Post a Comment