Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Kitchen

I unpacked the kitchen the first day, but it seemed to be a dumping ground for all the other stuff in the house that didn't have a place yet. We are happy with the kitchen and it thankfully has just enough cabinets for all my stuff. However, the sliding glass door and kitchen window do not have any blinds, which means I'll be making curtains soon. The good thing is that our house backs up to a field so no one is looking into our house, but it would be still be nice to have something covering the slider at night.

2 comments:

  1. Joy - this house is BEAUTIFUL! the kitchen looks bigger than your house here - I love the white cabinets on the brown walls. And the basement is marvelous. What a perfect school room. Make sure to post some pictures when it is a mess so I wont feel so jealous at how organized it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is great!!! It looks like you have enough room and I love the colors and floors!! Let me know how you like the white cabinets--I'm thinking of white when we finally redo ours.

    ReplyDelete