Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pictures of Our Basement

The basement has turned out better than I thought it would. The finished part is split into two sides by the staircase. One side is for school,craft and computer time and the other is for play.

TIME TO LEARN & EXPLORE
TIME TO PLAY

The back half of the basement is unfinished, but as you can see we have more toys then we have room. I also have three boxes of toys I haven't unpacked. I'm pretty sure you could say that my kids are spoiled. However, this side of the unfinished part has worked out well. We laid down foam pads so they can't feel the cold of the concrete and they enjoy setting up their train tracks and Lightening McQueen tracks. The best thing for me is that ALL of their toys are in the basement. Doug and I have already talked about how it's going to be tough going back to a house without a basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment